.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Old habits die hard Essay

When I heard that one of the quotes for todays analyze was old habilitates asphyxiate sullen just about of Mick Jaggers lyrics came to mind Im not an addict ,its fair(a) a habit. It takes a long time to develop a frightful habit and as much or longer to stick by away from it . We start developing crappy habits at an early climb on because of inexperience .We reinforce those habits day by day and step by step in our ein truthday life by repetition. Old habits die hard because us as good tidy sum solelyow ourselves to get into bad habits roughtimes socially and sometimes unintentionally.One of the bad habits that pile in general invite is nail biting . I see people biting their nails all the time .I would love to say that I am not one of those people but I would be deceitfulness .If I am waiting on line at a store for a long time ,I start to get disap topographic pointed and I bite my nails. Another reason I fall into the habit of biting my nails is nervousness. Once I was waiting for a job question , I detect that my nails where getting shorter and shorter without my intention. In general as people we are programmed from young age to do things .We do not find that some of those things bum be bad until they rush happened repetitiously. I have worked on ways to stop biting my nails ,and it is working for now .I noticed that I can break this old habit by house painting my nails with a base coat nail polish that taste in truth bad if I bite my nails .In this essay I would standardized to bring to the readers attention two bad habits that bring our health such smoking ,drinking. When someone smokes he/she is inhaling approximately 7000 chemicals deep down their lungs , 250 of which are poisonous and 70 carcinogenic. These chemicals are not completely electronegative the lungs, but also traveling through the body and causing several(prenominal) diseases . Smoking increases the chance of COPD, Coronary heart disease, stroke and lung cancer (www.about.com).Alchol is very present in todays society .Having class of booze once in a while is acceptable and healthy some might say ,but too many glasses can take your judgment and direct you to bad decision making . Alcohol revilement can behave to alcoholism ,or alcohol addiction ,to a point which a person becomes physically andpsychologically dependent to it so much that people cannot function without it .Alcohol abuse can lead to disruptive sort such as driving under the influence and domestic violence. two smoking and drinking are addictive but also habits that could be broken . bid is also a habit that is very hard to overcome .It is a compulsion and the end result can be very devastating for the gambler and also for their family. Gambling can have a big impact on someones economic state . For example a gambler can lose all their saving in one night .They borrow money to dramatic event more hoping to win back what they lost. The person who is the gambler is not th e only person that suffer from this situation ,their families are too. Often times the family has to deal with threading phone calls from creditors and bill collectors.Most of the time relationships and marriages fail do to manoeuvre .When disgusting about gambling it is important to realize the affect it can have on people economically ,socially ,physically and psychologically. Gambling can lead to loss of job ,depression ,anti-social personality disorder, and direction towards alcohol and drug use. Gambling is one of the worst habits to break but it can be realised with determination and support by the their families.I would the like to conclude this essay with another verse in the from Mick Jaggers lyrics You walk through my walls like a ghost .It is true that we all have bad habits ,for some it is easy to stay from them because of the way their lifestyle is .But for others bad habits are always on the back of their mind as they skin to stay away from the ghost on their wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment